I M P A C T
Droves of people have been violently driven from their homes and property throughout Southern Mexico, Venezuela, El Salvador, and Honduras. Through the kindness of a Bishop at a church in Tijuana, hundreds of refugees and their children have bunks, cots, pieces of floor and a roof over their heads.
To combat depression, homelessness, poverty, and further exploitation on the streets, the refugee women are learning a marketable skill: sewing!
Your purchase empowers them to one day soon have the resources to find a safe, new place to call home.
D E T A I L S
- sewn by refugees at a women’s cooperative in Tijuana
- approx. dimensions: 4"-6" and 8"-11" diameter (with elastic edges for sizing)
- comes in a set of 2; (colors/patterns vary: black, golden yellow, burnt orange)
- perfect for quickly, and sustainably, covering your leftovers in the fridge!
S H O P T H E C H A N G E
Your purchase empowers people in need with a hand up via safe, living wage employment.
Shop the change you wish to see in the world; browse the Do Good Shop collection here.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.