I M P A C T
The Bedouin people are some of the most vulnerable people in the world. Many are living in makeshift refugee tent villages, completely outside human rights protections and the law. Bedouin refugees live in some of the poorest conditions in Israel, deprived of basic rights, including the right to water, shelter and education. They live with the constant threat of eviction and home demolitions, under enormously stressful conditions that have a serious effect on their health and well-being.
Through your fair trade purchase of their gorgeous hand embroidery work, you provide much needed stability in the form of safe, living wage pay. Additionally, when the women, moms, aunts, sisters of the community are learning, working, and coming together, the whole group begins to thrive!
You provide a hand up for many when you shop with compassion!
D E T A I L S
- hand embroidered by Bedouin women refugees
- cotton tote bag holds a large volume of items
- folds down small and flat when not in use
- patterns vary slightly as each piece is a unique creation!
- perfect for Farmers Market finds, a day at the water, or to keep handy for when you unexpectedly need a little more space to catch all your things
S H O P T H E C H A N G E
Your purchase empowers people in need with a hand up via safe, living wage employment.
Shop the change you wish to see in the world; browse the full Good Shop collection here