I M P A C T
Through innovative recycling, artisans of Noah’s Ark, an artisan group in Moradabad, India, fashion uniquely beautiful metal work. The cost of metals has skyrocketed in recent years, which has had a devastating effect on the local economy and on the lives of metal workers in Moradabad. Noah’s Ark has worked hard to train artisans in using alternative metals and materials.
Your purchase empowers others with safe, living wage artisan employment, opportunity, and access to marketplace!
D E T A I L S
- You’ve never seen a menorah quite like this one
- Made of upcycled bicycle chain
- Gift this unique, conversation-starting menorah for their Holiday season!
S H O P T H E C H A N G E
Your purchase empowers people in need with a hand up via safe, living wage employment.
Shop the change you wish to see in the world; browse the Do Good Shop collection here.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.