I M P A C T
Open Arms Studio is grateful for long term partnerships and projects like Kandu which provide ongoing, stable economic opportunities for the community of makers they work with. They are delighted by the opportunity and making beautiful things with their hands is what they like to do best as makers. Here is one quote from Maria about the overall work of new partnerships like this,
“I have been working for Open Arms Studio for four years and now the most exciting thing is taking on a new project. If we just stay home we don’t learn. We work here and we learn something, and we have to support our family."
D E T A I L S
- Blood orange and vetiver, the perfect mood balancer!
- Enliven and invigorate spaces with the bright & juicy citrus notes of blood orange
- Support your mental clarity and focus with the calming scents of vetiver and cedar
- Fragrance notes: top notes of grapefruit, middle notes of mandarin and lemon, base notes of vetiver and cedar
- Dimensions: 3.5" tall, 2.75" diameter
- Burn time: 60 hours
C A N D L E B U R N I N G T I P S
Light your candle with a long lighter, and allow the candle to burn evenly to the edges to avoid "tunneling". trim your wick to 1/4" before each time you light it, this will ensure you candle burns evenly and keeps dirty soot out of your candle.
Light your candles on a heat proof surface, do not leave your candles unattended, and never burn for more than 4 hours at a time. keep out of children, flammable objects, and pets. once the candle wax is down to 1/3", stop burning the candle, and you may reuse the jar for another purpose.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.