- iconic take out box with 2 chopsticks and hand-stiched with "Thank you"
- handmade of hand-felted wool
- beautiful, detailed artisanal quality
- azo-free non-toxic dyes
- 3” long x 3” wide - soft and just under real size! Perfect for little hands.
- gift the General Tso's fan or keep it for yourself!
Who made this?
“I believe women and girls should be given the opportunity to do something - to better themselves. Before, men were more independent and girls were bound to the rules of their family. Now, women are able to make their families understand that they can do the same work as men.”
— Savitri Kardel
Read more about who made this and the impact of your purchase
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.