- handmade in Uganda
- beads are strung one by one on a memory wire
- each bracelet is made up of 10 -12 seed bead wire loops which wrap the wrist
- one size fits most, to put on or remove just wind the loops around your wrist
- approximately 2.2'' diameter x 2'' H
Who made this?
Handmade by our partners in Uganda through a life saving program that help street kids receive a hand up to break the chain of injustice and exploitation, learn a marketable skill, and be empowered to rise up out of oppression. Read more about our survivor artisans and the impact of your purchase.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.