- vibrant colors
- hand-embroidered designs on wool
- dimensions: 2" tall x varied lengths
- metal buckle in scrolled circle design
- made in Perú
Who made this?
Cristhian is constantly designing new things. Currently, he produces about 30 different products. Bags, wallets and belts are the three most popular items. Each and every purchase you make gives him a hand up out of poverty and oppression, which has a ripple effect of good on his family and his community. Read more about Cristhian here.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.