I M P A C T
Hand and loom weaving by Women in Guatemala keeps culture alive as well as providing opportunities for safe, living wage artisan employment. Each and every purchase creates dignified work, confidence, and sustainable paths to end poverty.
Your purchase empowers women and children to live free!
D E T A I L S
- Woven tie makes 2 statements: fair trade + fashion!
- Handmade of recycled materials
- Packaged by hand in the USA
- Assorted styles, enjoy one of the few true surprises in life when your unique tie arrives!
S H O P T H E C H A N G E
Your purchase empowers people in need with a hand up via safe, living wage employment.
Shop the change you wish to see in the world; browse the Do Good Shop collection here.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.