- handmade with 3 layers of genuine leather
- outer piece is a full grain dyed leather
- middle piece is there for support and for the integrity of the belt
- inner piece is split leather; give it a softer and more comfortable, pliable feel
- leather is sourced sustainably from animals used for food
- all 3 pieces bonded and then sewn using a foot powered treadle sewing machine for best control and strength (plus, makes employment available to artisans who lack electricity but do beautiful work
- nickel plated buckle holds belt securely
Need help finding your size?
"The rule of thumb in finding the perfect belt size for men is to add 2-3 inches to your pants size to cover for the extra material in clothes. Belts usually have five holes, and it is sized to the measurement of the middle hole."
Meet the Artisans
Handmade in Haiti. Our partners are growing a great little organization filled with life-giving jobs in an atmosphere of creativity, personal discipline, loads of fun and imagination! Learn more about our artisan partners and the impact of your purchase.
All Do Good Shop items are made by and profits directly benefit our Partner Artisans, creating a sustainable hand up for individuals, families, and whole communities.
View the main product description for a link directly to the artisan group that made this particular product, or explore the positive impact your purchases have on all of our artisans.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.