Soft to the touch, easy for little ones to play toss, this rattle doubles as a tool for improving hand eye coordination and gross motor skills. Multi-functional.
- made entirely by hand with natural materials
- size: approximately 10cm high by 4cm wide
- materials: 100% cotton with 100% polyester fill.
- care instructions: machine washable at 40 degrees and can be tumble dried on a low setting
Meet the Artisans
These quality products are made in Bangladesh by extremely talented and capable artisans. We love their workmanship and their community. These toys are our small contribution to supporting families in rural Bangladesh, to removing the need for economic migration to the cities and to providing women with flexible working opportunities which are close to their homes. Read more about the impact of your purchase and our partner artisans in Bangladesh.
DO GOOD. SHOP FAIR.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift, empowers artisan survivors by helping support them with a living wage through meaningful employment. Learn more about the Do Good Shop.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.