- bright colored fabric made of Kantha saris
- reversible, revealing a different pattern on the opposite side
- please allow for color and pattern variation, as each piece is one of a kind. Enjoy the surprise!
- choose warm, cool, or neutral tones
- approximate dimensions: 81” x 72”
Who Made This?
We here at Do Good Shop absolutely love the vision of our artisan partners in Bangladesh!
"For us to share a world where Fair Trade is the dynamic norm:
Where everyone part of making and supplying the goods we all eat and use is ethically employed.
Where we are all inspired and equipped to earn enough for the essential details of life – wherever we live
Where together it is known that we and our families can live and work in safe places without fear or humiliation, with trust and respect, anywhere in our world."
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.