Complete with cotton tie cord, these journals are a must have for thinkers and planners on the go.
- dimensions: 2.5" W, 3.5" H
- ideal for tucking into shirt or pants pocket
- assorted vegetable dye cover designs (colors not guaranteed, but you may indicate a few colors at checkout notes to seller! enjoy the surprise)
- eco-friendly, tree free paper pages
- your purchase funds community development
Who made this?
PAPER MAKING: Cotton scraps are collected from the textile industry and broken down into fibers using a traditional wheel press and soaked overnight. The pulp is strained, pressed into pages and hung to dry. The entire process is tree-free, non-toxic, and conserves and filters water for reuse in irrigation.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.