- Dimensions: 5.3" l x 1" w x 6" h
- beautiful natural rainbow, hand carved out of stone, sanded smooth, and polished
- enjoy the variations in color in the naturally occurring colors of the stone: shades of cream, gray pink, and brown
Who made this?
This gorgeous piece is fair trade, handmade by empowered partner artisans in Kenya. Your purchase from Do Good Shop provides fair trade jobs for people in 3 places: Kenya, Chicago, and California.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.