- red heart with white "Congratulations" etched on one side and "Mr. & Mrs." etched on the other
- hand-carved out of stone, sanded until smooth, then polished, and painted
- artisan made of Kisii Soapstone
- approximately 1.75 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- makes a lovely wedding gift!
Who made this?
Please read this quote below, from Bonface Okeyo, director of Tabaka Chigware Youths Self Help Group, one of our newest artisan partner groups who we began partnering with during the pandemic. Each purchase you make provides more safe, living wage work for this wonderful community, in high need through this time of global crisis and recovery.
"Tabaka area people depends on soapstone handcrafts production to get their daily meal but due to outbreak of corona virus worldwide.some of have us we do not have anyway on how we can get our foods since there is no order coming in that easy.TABAKA CHIGWARE YOUTHS SELF HELP GROUP as part of tabaka community for caring of artisans we decided to give out fabric/cloths face mask 150 pcs face mask phase one and the second phase come out. As well did 50 litres hand washing 3 packet located in 3 places of tabaka including tabaka B MARKET.#STAY HOME#STAY SAFETOGETHER WE CAN WIN"
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.