- perfect for brownies, cakes, cookies, and countless desserts
- fairly traded, organic cocoa
- holiday baking that does good in the world!
- 8oz resealable can
Ingredients: *Organic Cocoa - Processed with Alkali. *Fair Trade ingredient: by weight 100% from Fair Trade cooperatives.
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing tree nuts, soy, wheat, eggs & dairy.
Who made this?
This delicious, organic baking cocoa is made with fairly traded cacao (cocoa beans) grown by the farmers of CONACADO co-operative in the Dominican Republic. We've partnered with CONACADO for over 10 years, and now buy directly from their farmer-owned manufacturing facility to bring you this versatile baking cocoa.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.