- beans from the Great Rift Valley in Africa
- notes of toasted pecan, dried fruit, dark chocolate, and black pepper, which blend with deep caramel for a rich, balanced cup of coffee
- 10.5 ounce fresh sealed bag
Who made this?
Your purchase helps small-scale farmers in developing countries receive ethical and fair wages for producing the food we consume every day.
Since 1989, Do Good Shop's partner organization, SERRV International, has partnered with global coffee farmers, providing a long-term trading partnership and interest-free advance payment for our orders. Through sales of their products, farmers in South America, Africa, and Asia receive fair prices for their coffee beans, using their premiums to fund healthcare benefits, school scholarships, agricultural technical training, and co-op projects.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.