I M P A C T
Artisans work in small family workshops and cooperatives in Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Ecuador, and Peru. They receive business training and product development/design and no-interest micro-loans and direct grants for workshop capacity building. This holistic approach to business enables our artisan partners to grow their businesses and access new markets without creating cycles of dependency.
Discover this stunning, ethically-made Recycled Aluminum Cross with Hearts, crafted from up-cycled materials with a unique silver finish. Will you make this timeless, fair trade piece a part of your home?
D E T A I L S
- Up-cycled + eco-friendly: created out of old car parts and scrap aluminum collected from the garbage dumps in Nicaragua
- Using an age old sand-casting process, the metal is melted down, cast, and then polished to perfection
- Approximate size: 5 1/2" x 4"
- Hook attached to back for easy hanging
- Perfect gift for Easter, faith milestones, or weddings!
S H O P T H E C H A N G E
Your purchase empowers people in need with a hand up via safe, living wage employment.
Shop the change you wish to see in the world; browse the Do Good Shop collection here.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.