San Lazaro Coffee - ground, whole bean, K-cups
Delicious and ethically made, single origin coffee. Available in ground, whole bean or single serve (recyclable) K-cups, dark or medium roast. Get a boost of caffeine AND goodwill each morning when you have a cup of Joe that makes a difference for kids at Children's Refuge in Honduras, and empowers the farmers who grow the beans.
Each whole bean or ground coffee package contains 12 ounces of coffee. Each K cup package contains 10 individual cups for use in single serve machines. Not compatible with Keurig 2.0 machines.
- Smooth, medium bodied coffee with flavor notes of chocolate, tangerine, and a slight nuttiness
- Grown at an elevation of 5,000'
- Roasted weekly, conveniently delivered
- We aim to empower farmers financially
- We use organic methods of production
- All profits support our Children's Refuge in Honduras, where 48 children call home