- great statement piece
- wear this large, adjustable silver ring with stacks of silver bangles or as a stand alone signature you!
- adjustable to about 1" wide
- ethically handmade of Alpaca metal (may contain nickel)
- made from 100% recycled materials
Who made this?
Fair trade jewelry made by artisan Ana in Santiago, Chile. She creates this jewelry by hand. She cuts the metal, sands the edges, adds texture, and shapes the ring. An ethical handmade piece you can be proud to wear! This fair trade jewelry is adjustable, about 1” wide, and made of Alpaca metal (may contain nickel).
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.