- heavy cotton jacket in the classic western jean jacket style
- designed by tailor Ram Bahadur in Nepal
- double breast pockets on chest, coconut button closures
- soft striped cotton lining
- perfect for all genders
- this canvas style cotton only gets better with time
- fit is long in the arms, shorter at the waist
Who made this?
Many of items made through our partner artisans at Ganesh Himal Fair Trade are produced by a women’s development project in Kathmandu that is dedicated to enhancing the dignity of disadvantaged Nepali women. The project helps women develop skills to earn a living and offers benefits (e.g. welfare, retirement program, meals, bonuses, girl child education fund).
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.