- soft cover notebook journal with hemp tie and coconut buttons
- measures 4.5″ wide x 6″ tall
- made from environmentally sustainable lokta paper (tree free!)
- 30 pages
- pair with our matching water notecard set for a beautiful themed gift!
- made in Nepal
Who made this?
In the heart of the Himalayas, Nepali craftspeople have been producing handmade paper for over a thousand years. Prized for its durability, soft texture, and natural color, Lokta paper is an environmentally friendly, tree-free paper made from the bark of the regenerating Daphne bush.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.