Created and handmade in Mexico by empowered women making a new way in life through ethical artisan work.
- bar approximately 1.3" x .28"
- chain size: 17.5"
- materials: 16K gold plated over brass and stainless steel, silver finish over stainless steel
- hand stamped with messages for our time
- delicate letters form the words "do good" on each necklace
Meet the Artisans
Our Wildflower Artisan Studio is located in the center of downtown Tijuana, Mexico and is in a shared space with the non profit Open Road Global. Together we provide opportunities for vulnerable women to be able to have free access to community workspace, electricity and internet, artisan classes, business classes, networking opportunities, and be empowered to become their own small business owners. Read more about your impact and our Open Road Global partner artisans.
DO GOOD. SHOP FAIR.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift, empowers artisan survivors by helping support them with a living wage through meaningful employment. Learn more about the Do Good Shop.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.