- these popular, affordable studs are bestsellers through our partner organizations!
- SOLD AS SINGLES for use with multiple piercings
- extra small stud with stone
- sterling silver post and back
Who made this?
Prabin Tamrakar is a traditional jeweler from the Newari culture. Many of the jewelers that he works with he has personally trained in the traditional craft via apprenticeships.
Prabin is able to provide a lot of work for these jewelers and they make good money while continuing a traditional skill. One such example of Prabin’s apprenticeship program benefiting the larger community, is Dil Bahadur Chani. Dil Bahadur is from a very low caste and comes from a very poor village in Nepal. Your purchase empowers him to rise up out of poverty and oppression to a brighter, fairer future!
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.