- hand woven cotton
- wide set striped dishtowel
- dimensions: 18″ x 24″
- strong and durable
- bold and beautiful dyes are colorfast and can be machine washed and dried
- also make great alternative gift wrapping!
Who made this?
“It is an exciting time for people in Nepal as children grow up, understand their power, recognize the value of fair trade partnerships and take their parents’ place in the struggle for justice and equality.” — Denise Attwood
Read more about our partner artisans and the impact of your purchase here.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.