Embroidered Peruvian Belt
The Peruvian Bolero Embroidered Belt adds a pop of color along with the beautifully detailed embroidery to any outfit. Each belt is densely embroidered by hand by women in the Peruvian highlands using dozens of colors and each one is unique.
- Wool exterior, cotton lining, steel fixtures
- Two-prong buckle with re-enforced steel grommets
- Spot or dry clean
- Belt: 1.5" W (thick) or 1” W (narrow)
- Buckle: 3" W x 2.25" H (7.6 x 5.7cm) Small fits: 23" - 31" waist (58.4 - 78.7 cm)
- Medium fits: 28" - 37" waist (96.5 - 94 cm)
- Large fits: 34" - 43" waist (86.3 - 109.2 cm)
- Handmade in and fairly traded from Peru
Embroidery is unique for every belt. Pairs beautifully with jeans and one of our fabulous ethical tee shirts, Love Courageously, Ethics over Aesthetics, Love Your Neighbor, and more!