- Solid wood travel smartphone dock
- Hand carved from sustainably harvested Indian rosewood
- Whimsical elephant design with white rub accent
- Features key ring and soft, colorful tassel detail
- Dimensions: 4" L , 2.5" W , .75"
- Perfect for handsfree watching, FaceTiming, or reading on the go!
Who made this?
Our partner artisans in North Central India beautifully handcraft sustainable wood items as a means of rising up out of injustice and poverty. The art of traditional Indian wood craft requires mastery, passed on through generations, to create the intricate carvings and refined finish. United through the guidance of our partner team in India, small groups of women from urban slums in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh work in their homes to learn simple techniques to fashion jewelry and home décor with mango wood, up-cycled saris, and other recycled materials. Read about our partner artisans and the impact of your purchase.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.