- unique patchwork detail
- suitable for men and women
- multi-colored with black edging and tie
- approx. 5.5"W x 12"L
- colors and designs vary due to the handmade nature of this product.
Meet the Artisans
These hand sewn items are made with love under a grove of Mango trees by our Women's Alliance partners in Uganda and by our Kenyan Candlelight women while their children attend school. Each one unique in it's own beautiful way. . . both the apron and the woman who created it! Learn more about our team of all women artisans starting their new life of hope through fair trade artisan employment.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.