I M P A C T
Your purchase helps extremely poor artisans in remote areas in Bangladesh struggling to sustain a craft-based livelihood. Where few other options for income exist, generations of skilled Bangladeshi artisans are able to earn an income from craft, preserving this country's fine hand-crafting heritage.
Over 90% of these artisans are women, with employment enabling income for widows, healthcare for new mothers and education for girls. Self-reliance is encouraged through a savings plan and improved sanitation, and distribution of saplings to promote reforestation.
D E T A I L S
Perfect for entertaining! Chips and salsa, warm sourdough bread, tortillas. . . keep anything warmed in this basket that will have your friends asking where they can get their own.
- Materials: upcycled cotton sari fabric and cotton string with natural handwoven kaisa grass
- Each holds two standard bottles of wine (not included)
- Dimensions: 14"h x 9"w x 4 1/2"d
- Makes a lovely gift for the wine enthusiast with its natural beauty, color and texture!
S H O P T H E C H A N G E
Your purchase empowers people in need with a hand up via safe, living wage employment.
Shop the change you wish to see in the world; browse the Do Good Shop collection here.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
- click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.