Do Good Shop is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit. Together with YOU, we:
- EMPOWER survivors of oppression
- GIVE A HAND UP to victims of human trafficking, modern day slavery, homelessness, poverty & injustice.
- CREATE ethical, living wage artisan employment.
- END oppression, one purchase at a time!
All Do Good Shop items made by and profits benefit our partner artisans and their families.
1-CONNECT everyday shoppers with an easily accessible ethical marketplace
2-BRING FREEDOM to victims of exploitation (in the US & abroad) through safe, living wage jobs.
How we do it:
When you make a purchase at Do Good Shop, 3 key things happen.
- YOU CREATE DEMAND . . . for fair and dignified work throughout the world, helping to keep typically disadvantaged people around the globe ethically employed. And you help ease global poverty through sustainable, long term economic development in vulnerable areas.
- YOU USE YOUR SHOPPING DOLLARS TO VOTE . . . AGAINST human trafficking, forced labor, poverty, child labor, homelessness, violence & injustice.
- YOU FEEL GOOD! As you provide safe work & hope for people who have suffered so that their lives can be transformed.
YOU make a difference in the world with every single purchase!
So now what?
- Buy that tee shirt!
- Shop for GIFTS that DO GOOD this holiday season!
- Have a little "retail therapy" session, guilt free!
You're shopping for a great cause now, so go for it! Whether you buy 1 item or 10, every purchase, big or small, makes an impact!
Way to go, you!
Be the change you wish to see in this world!
Thank you for joining us in this mission! We are thrilled to partner with you in doing good!
The Do Good Shop Team & artisans
Do Good Shop runs like a business, but is actually a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. This means that not only does each purchase create jobs for vulnerable artisans, but also all profits go directly back into supporting the artisans and their communities, and educating others about this great need. Our hearts desire is to encourage economic development in vulnerable areas and affect industry change, increasing demand for ethically made goods and spreading the word that we can do good when we shop fair!