G I V E . . .
- guaranteed monthly income for survivor artisans
- needed stability to break the cycle of oppression for their family and future generations
- a hand UP rather than a hand out to people in need
$19.50-$24/month (easily paid by recurring payment)
R E C E I V E . . .
a quarterly surprise DO GOOD(ies) BOX, full of ethical treasures handmade by our artisan survivors just for you!
- the joy of empowering survivor artisans with reliable income that creates lives of freedom and opportunity
- boxes suitable for all genders!
- subscription boxes ship QUARTERLY during the months of July, October, January, and April
In order to serve our artisans well, please plan to commit to paying for a minimum of 3 months. After that, feel free to cancel at any time! Thank you for your support of our survivor artisans! Grateful for you.
Discounts do not apply to subscriptions as the price for items inside is already reduced. Please see subscription box terms and conditions in our returns and exchanges page
S H O P T H E C H A N G E
Your purchase empowers people in need with a hand up via safe, living wage employment.
Shop the change you wish to see in the world; browse the Do Good Shop collection here.
Just 2 easy steps . . .
click here to add gift wrapping for $2.
- if desired, enter a personal gift note in the "notes to seller" section at checkout
- kick back and relax because you're not wandering the aisles or standing in a post office line!
We've got you covered, friends: we'll wrap and ship all your gifts for you. Just like the big free shipper, only small business + ethical!
Send beautiful, unique gifts right to the recipients doorstep! Check out our other gifts and shop for all your gift needs here at Do Good Shop. We'll wrap and ship all the gifts for you!
*Please make a new order for any gifts going to different addresses.
Your purchase of this quality, one-of-a-kind gift empowers survivors of oppression through ethical, living wage artisan employment.
With every order you fight against . . .
- sex trafficking
- modern day slavery
Learn more about the purpose, mission, and vision of this social justice, 501c3 nonprofit marketplace here: Do Good Shop.